Friday, June 28, 2013

The Vacation That Wasn't

Wow!  Just realized it has been awhile since I wrote something on here. While it would be nice to say it was because I have been vacationing in paradise somewhere in the South Pacific; alas, it has simply been because I have been extremely busy working at both my regular day job and on various freelance social media projects this past month.  

I have not forgotten everyone who has taken the time to visit and read my posts.  I am humbled to have learned that the blog has surpassed 3300 visitors.  Even more humbling is to find my name mentioned in article tweet and re-tweets on Twitter.  For all of this, I thank you.

Moving forward, I am currently gathering my thoughts for a new post.  As I do this, is there any topic, old or new, in the area of social media that you would like me to touch on in future posts?  I write these posts for you.  It is your input and support that provide the driving force to keep this blog going.  I look forward to hearing from you and, again, thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment